Our team at Brock Lawn & Pest Control was honored to compete in the 7th annual Bay Breeze Patio Eggs on the Beach event! Eggs on the Beach is a fundraising event benefiting the Fisher House of the Emerald Coast, as well as Food for Thought and several other non-profits in our community.
Fisher House of the Emerald Coast is located on Eglin Air Force Base in Northwest Florida and provides a “Home Away from Home” for military families so they can be together during treatment for serious illness, physical therapy, or occupational therapy.
The Brock team competed against 22 other cook teams composed of neighboring local businesses and community members. Our winning recipe was Cajun glazed shrimp with smoked gouda grits helping us place 1st in the Judge’s category!
This event raised a total of $39,500 for non-profits in our community! Below is a breakdown of where the money will be portioned.
- $16,250 will be awarded to Fisher House of the Emerald Coast.
- $16,250 will be awarded to Food for Thought.
- $3,000 will be awarded to Healing Paws for Warriors. (1st Place Tasters’ Choice Non-Profit)
- $2,000 will be awarded to South Walton Academy. (2nd Place Tasters’ Choice Non-Profit)
- $1,000 will be awarded to Sinfonia Gulf Coast. (3rd Place Tasters’ Choice Non-Profit)
- $1,000 will be awarded to Boys and Girls Club of the Emerald Coast. (3rd Place Tasters’ Choice Non-Profit)
We are so honored to place first overall at the 2021 7th annual Bay Breeze Patio Eggs on the Beach. We can’t wait to come back next year to raise money for our community and, of course, to continue our victory!